Tuesday 24 June 2008

You Are Guaranteed To Quickly Lose 5 Pounds In 5 Days

Is It Possible to Lose Wight Through Self-Hypnosis? Many people believe that weight loss is hard, and it is when you are starting cold turkey. But there are groups of people who had pretty good results with weight loss, using hypnosis. Some people tend to write off this form of weight loss, as a crazy way of weight loss. But after trying it myself, I can say that it is working wonders for me.

Self-Hypnosis is just like any type of hypnosis. Because you have to have control over your thoughts and actions. If you are trying hypnotizing someone else you need to have there permission first. Hypnosis is in many cases like meditation, but on a deeper level of thinking.

This is a good thing because it means the need for hypnotherapies are not need, but you could consult with one to better understand how this simple process works.

Will if hypnotizing myself was so easy, then why I can't lose the weight. Many people have tried to hypnotizing themselves. But they have only gone into a state much like meditation. This is not being hypnotized.

Well for years I have thought in this same frame of thinking. And I though my will power wasn't strong enough to get me through my eating habits. But it always ended with negative results. I lost my self-esteem and then my will power.

So why is using self hypnosis any different, and what makes it work for me? When the other methods of just changing your behavior or eating style have never worked before.

When I finally got into Conversational Hypnosis and also did some hypnotherapy training online, I then knew why the answer is obvious.

When a battle within your mind is raging with imagination vs. your will power. You imagination will win 9 times out of 10.

Using the power of self hypnosis gives anybody the ability to use your imagination. And with that the power to re-create yourself into the person that you want to be. In the mind anything is possible. The only limit that is placed on you is the limits that you place on yourself. Within the exception of doing the impossible, like flying like superman.

If you are trying to accomplish anything, not just weight loss. Just keep it in your mind and you will start to move towards that image within your mind. Eveyday think about losing 5 pounds and you will find yourself doing extra things within your day to lose that 5 pounds. The power of your mind will over power any and all other thoughts, and move you towards your goal of losing 5 pounds.

This is kind of like keeping a mental goal list in your head, but putting it on repeat until it is hammered into your mind. After you lose the 5 pounds there, don't stop there keep the momentum going until you become that perfect person that is in your minds eye.

If you are still confused on how the process works just get a sheet of paper and write down this sentence. If I had no limitations at all, what would I be like? See your entire lifestyle. Where you work, how much money you make etc…Just remember the in order to accomplish a goal, you first have to imagine it.

by: Ararat Keghart

Diet Advice
A balanced diet coupled with regular exercise is still the best way to lose weight and reduce fat. Fat Loss 4 Idiots Diet is an excellent plan with lots of practical advice about dieting, exercise, diet-motivation and long term weight control. 

No comments: